Could not live with out it. Oh how numb my brain would be from watching day time TV and breastfeeding for hours on end if it wasn’t for my beloved iPhone. She allows me to leap into the outside world from my comfy couch and explore any subject I do so please.
So I thought I would put together a list of my very favourite apps. I won’t include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest…cause if you have an iPhone..you no doubt have them and if you don’t…get yourself together!!!
1. WordPress – allows me to blog while mobile or more like when I am breastfeeding lol… Free !!
2. Project 365 – Take a picture everyday for 365 days… Free !!
3. Camera + – fast camera app with fantastic edit options … Free !!
5. Pic Collage – Collage your pics adding text, backgrounds and stickers…Free !!
6. Around Me – Use to quickly find out information about your surrounding location ie. where the closest chemist is. Great if on holidays.
7. Moxier Wallet – Great app for storing passwords, pins,product data, financial info etc all in one place. Password protected. A godsend for this baby brain.
8. ABC for Kids – Watch some of ABC kids best shows…great for keeping kids occupied when at an appointment.
11. SAHM – Relitively new app but is home to 1000’s of SAHM tips…great read.
12. Ikea – ohhh heart it. I sit sometimes and flick through the catalogue pages and just dream of an ikea wonderland in my house.
13. OzSale – this app gives you great sales at your fingertips. Have purchased a few things and even though postage is slow…savings are huge!
14. Ebay – ebay addiction needs to be satisfied when mobile.
15. Moonpig – the best personalised greeting cards delivered to yours or the recipients door.
16. Farmstory – a little farming game that the kids play on their iPods and I have become one of their neighbours. Highly addictive and a bit of fun to share with the kids.
17. Animalia – another app for the kids or kids at heart. Find hidden objects on the beautiful illustrations.
19. School A to Z – great app for school age kids and parents to help with homework. Cause yes I had forgotten what a homophone was!
20. Whitenoise – my Lil D sleeps to white noise so this app is great played if we are away from home and I can’t settle him. Also, great for those who sleep well with a little bit of noise. Has other great programs like the noise of a ceiling fan and heavy rain.