We were gifted a lovely package from 2Kool4Skool so that we
could review and share our findings with you.
I have always had a love hate relationship with school lunch boxes. Whenever I thought I had found the right one for my kids, it either didn’t stand the test of time or didn’t turn out to be as functional as I had first thought. Of late we have been reviewing the 2kool4skool lunch and snack stuff range and straight up I want to tell you I really like it.
Reasons we love the 2kool4skool Lunch Cubes :
- Durable and easy to clean (I just use a hot wet cloth and some kitchen spray inside and out)
- Plenty of room inside for lots of food of all differing shapes and sizes.
- Gorgeous bright colour range.
- They keep lunches cool and fresh (especially when used with the Iceblock Gel Packs.)
- Inexpensive at $11.50 but still of great quality.
We also have been using the Reusable Snack and Sandwich Pouches bags and loving not using plastic wraps or tin foil.
We love the Reuseable Snack and Sandwich Pouches because :
- They’re easy to clean
- They’re durable
- They fit perfectly inside the Lunch Cube.
Other 2kool4skool products we have been using include the school bags and stainless steel drink bottles both of awesome quality and durability also.
Here is what the kids say :
D Man – What do you love about your new lunch bag? The handles. I love the handles.
Miss I – It fits everything in it Mum. Even bananas.
Miss M – I love the colour and that it matches my drink bottle. (Pink and Pink/Purple)
Big thanks to 2kool4skool for allowing us to review their great products.