1 finely chopped Carrot
1 finely chopped Medium Brown Onion
2 finely chopped Zucchini
1 cup of chopped Spinach Leaves
1/2 cup chopped Fresh Parsley
1/2 cup of grated Tasty Cheese
1 cup of Bacon Pieces(can be left out if you want vegan)
1 cup of Plain Flour
1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
Salt and Pepper To Taste
1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Whisk eggs together in a large bowl.
3. Stir through all vegetables, parsley,cheese and bacon.
4. Add vegetable oil and stir through.
5. Add flour and baking powder and stir through until smooth and lump free.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Pour into a deep tray that has been lined with baking paper.
8. Cool for 25-30 mins.