2 x Bananas (ripe or even over ripe) mashed.
125g butter, softened.
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
2 tablespoons of milk.
3/4 cup of sugar (optional or decrease amount if you wish).
1 1/2 cups of Plain Flour.
2 teaspoons of baking powder.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Place butter and mashed bananas into a bowel and mix together with a wooden spoon.
3. Add in vanilla, milk, eggs,sugar and continue mixing.
4. Sift in plain flour and baking powder.
5. Continue mixing until all ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth.
6. Pour into a pre-prepared loaf tin and bake for 40mins.
Allow banana bread to cool and then slice. Place snack sized amounts into small zip lock bags and freeze. Banana bread thaws quiet quickly, so can be taken out of freezer on the morning it is required.