1 onion diced
3 rashers bacon sliced
10 eggs (Free Range if you can)
1 clove crushed garlic
English Muffins or fresh bread
Salt and pepper
- Fry bacon and onion over medium heat until onion is soft.
- Add garlic.
- Then toss through spinach
- Crack eggs straight into pan.
- Give a little toss over with spatula.
- Cook over medium heat only flipping around 2 or 3 times.
- Remove from heat just before done to prevent over cooking .
- Season with salt and pepper.
The key to perfect scrambled eggs is to not stir too much or overcook. This will keep them nice and fluffy instead of like little rubber bullets!