Have you jumped on the Green & Smooth healthy eating bandwagon yet?
I cannot tout eating more raw foods, in particular green leafy vegies enough. The very best way to do this is with a delicious Green Smoothie.
Without a doubt, after a few days of having a green smoothie daily, you will find the cravings for sweet foods quickly disappears. Within a few weeks you will feel more energised and your skin will be GLORIOUS.
Convinced to whizz up your own green smoothie concoction yet?
If so you may need one of these …
Last month I was sent a Russell Hobbs Colour Control Blender to review.
First off, I tried blending up my favourite green smoothie recipe. (Spinach, carrots, grapes, apple, ginger and lime).
Next up was ice crushing. For both uses this blender was extremely efficient.
What I love most about the Russell Hobbs Colour Control Blender :
* The suction caps on the bottom of the machine that hold the machine safely on the bench.
* The smoothness of blended ingredients in super fast time.
* Crushes ice to perfection. (so you could easily make THIS sugar free frappe’.)
* The relative quietness of the machine compared to my old blender of another brand.
* The ease of cleaning. (you like that one don’t you? so did I !)
I am really pleased I was given the chance to review this blender. Despite being a Thermomix family, this Russell Hobbs Colour Control Blender is a little beauty and lives on our bench being used most days.
RRP : $99.95